Thursday, June 9, 2011

DIY Birthday Bliss

So I turned another year older last week and it was fantabulous...if I don't dwell on the fact that 30 is only a few short years away now. No offense to those who are already thirty, flirty and fabulous :)

Anyway, the point of my post is not to try and get a belated birthday wish out of anyone but to show my fellow DIYers some of the goods I got from my awesome family - oh man I am pumped!

Check it out!





I will list them for ya.

A jigsaw
A palm sander
A cute as pie pink tool basket
A plastic hardware organizer
2 clamps
And 1 nail punch :)

My Dad is afraid I will cause severe bodily harm to myself with the saw so he will be giving me a few lessons before I start venturing off on my own.

In addition to these lovely goodies, I got a nice big fan to keep me cool out in the garage. It is a must-have if I'm going to be working out there this summer, although I'm sure it will be paused if I have the spray paint out :)

I can't wait to get to work on some new projects! I have several in the works but I have procrastinated been busy.

Until then - toodaloo!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Power tools. My husband looks at me funny when I tell him I need these things. Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete