Saturday, March 26, 2011

Francine Rivers

Oh how I love Mrs. Rivers' books. She is without a doubt my favorite author. I get completely giddy when a new book of hers comes out. If you are looking for some great Christian fiction books, look no further. Every book of hers that I have read (which is just about all of them) is phenomenal. My absolute favorite series is the Mark of the Lion trilogy. I can read that series over and over and it never gets old. She recently released a two-part series of books, Her Mother's Hope and Her Daughter's Dream. Her book tour for Her Daughter's Dream came to our city and yours truly was ecstatic!

A friend of mine and myself went down to get our books signed by Francine and of course I brought my camera. She was very sweet and listened to the two of us babble like idiots and gush about how much we loved her books. I'm sure it wasn't the first time she experienced a pair like us :)

And here is our photo that I framed and hugged for 3 days. Okay, not really. But I am absolutely thrilled to have gotten a photo with Francine!!!!
Cheese!




The fab news is Francine's publishing company, Tyndale House Publishers, is having a giveaway of Francine's books! The grand prize winner gets her entire library of books and several more winners get some of her other awesome novels.

To enter you can do one or all of the below criteria. You get one entry per item you complete. Do all three and get three chances to win!

Per Tyndale's Blogpage:

- “Like” the Francine Rivers Facebook page
- Invite at least 10 friends to “Like” the Francine Rivers Facebook page (using the “share” link of Facebook or through e-mail).
- Share this contest on your blog, Twitter, or Facebook page.

Go check out the website and complete the entry form, marking which items you completed to enter the contest. Trust me, you want to get your hands on as many books of Francine's as possible.

Best of luck!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment